2 Easy Ways To Get Certified!
At ACT San Antonio, we understand that your time is valuable, and we want to make the process to becoming a certified teacher in San Antonio as easy for you as it can be. Our one on one process begins with the application, and carries through each class, test, student teaching, and even through the hiring process. Our commitment goes above and beyond to help you not only become a certified teacher in San Antonio, but to obtain a teaching position in the fields you are interested in. In order to assist you through this difficult process, we provide you with two easy to receive your alternative teacher certification. By providing you with options, the teacher certification process can be altered to fit your needs and your schedule.
- Full time, teacher of record with a full salary and benefits
- Internship is 1 full school year —180 days
- Internship fee is ACH bank drafted each month
- Recommendation for your standard certificate comes at the end of a successful first year once all requirements have been met
- 12 weeks in an assigned classroom, working with a cooperating teacher. You will gradually take over teaching duties and by the end of 12 weeks, you should be teaching for a full day
- Not a paid position
- Clinical teaching fee is paid: half with the application and the remaining balance 6 weeks in to the assignment